Interactive LLC. is an approved provider of continuing nursing
education. It is the goal of RnCeus Interactive to advance
the practice of nursing by presenting clinically relevant
learning modules enriched by multimedia and interactivity.
Interactive welcomes learning module manuscripts within
the following broad content categories:
content: Submissions must relate to the scientific knowledge
or technical skills required to provide direct or indirect
patient care. We encourage the publication of innovations
and trends in patient care. The submissions must provide
educational content above that which is required for
licensure. Authors are required to provide a concise
abstract which includes course title & objectives.
Submissions must include study implications as they
relate to direct or indirect patients/client care. Authors
are required to provide a concise abstract which includes
course title & objectives.
- Any qualified author may submit a course for review. A qualified author need not be a nurse, but, must have special skill or experience with the health care subject material offered.
must sign and submit, with the manuscript, a copyright
transfer and warranty statement available by clicking
must be relevant to the practice of nurses or other
must be submitted in MS Word by either disc
or e-mail attachment.
- The average word length is between 2,000 and 3,000 words. Times Roman #12 is the preferred style.
- The manuscript should include an instant feedback question that reinforces major facts or key concepts.
- The manuscript must include a final quiz approximately 10 to 20 questions long. The quiz should reinforce learning and relate to the objectives.
cite the primary source only.
- Primary references should
be as current as possible. Kindly list the full reference for each instance at the bottom of the content page in APA style.
- Each previously published
graph, chart or illustration must be accompanied by
written permission to reprint.
curriculum vitae should accompany the submission of
author's current address, telephone number, fax number
and e-mail address must accompany each manuscript.
promise to our authors: We
will work with you to produce the best product possible.
We acknowledge that we have two primary clients, the nursing
community and our authors.