Course Development Guidelines - RnCeus Interactive
RnCeus is seeking Nursing Content Specialists to create new courses and to support existing courses.
- Are you a licensed health care professional, e.g. nurse, physician, pharmacist, administrator, etc.
- Do you have knowledge that could help nurses optimize their professional practice?
- Have you identified a common deficit in nursing knowledge, practice or skill?
RnCeus will help you reach nurses to improve patient outcomes worldwide.
- Collaborate with our Nurse Planner to develop a professional practice gap analysis that addresses the crucial nursing issues.
- Develop measureable learner objectives/outcomes by applying Bloom's taxonomy and planned assessment methods. https://www.gavilan.edu/research/spd/Writing-Measurable-Learning-Outcomes.pdf.
- Design course content to address the learner objectives/outcomes.
- Apply evidenced based, primary sources to support practice change and improved patient outcomes. Anecdotal experience should be limited.
- Cite all evidence using APA style within the course page, e.g. (Jones, 2019).
- Design a "Quick Quiz" question to measure each learner objective/outcome.
- Implement learner self-evaluation with "Instant feedback" tools within each major course section.
Select the benefits of developing a course with RnCeus.com.
Contact us for more information at RnCeus@RnCeus.com.