- Define urinary incontinence (UI) according
to the International Continence Society as published in the THE STANDARDISATION OF TERMINOLOGY IN LOWER URINARY TRACT FUNCTION.
- Estimate the prevalence UI in the elderly U.S population.
- Differentiate between the sudden onset UI
and the chronic UI.
- Identify the characteristics and management of the 6
types of UI.
- Identify the screening tools, tests, and physical
exam pertinent to UI.
- Discuss the benefit of collaborative patient centered care.