Florida Nurses Only
Before submitting a course for credit, verify that your registration is current and correct.
Rnceus.com will submit your course information to CE BROKER provided that:
- all course requirements have been successfully met, including:
- an exam score of 70% or more
- correct number of study minutes on the exam evaluation
- successful payment transaction as required
- your RnCeus.com registration must be current, complete and correct
- your RnCeus.com registration form must contain your license number exactly as requested, i.e numerals only
- your current mailing address must match the address on file with your state licensing agency
- your registration form must contain your profession title abbreviation, e.g., RN, ARPN or PN.
RnCeus.com will submit a course once. If CE Broker rejects the submission it is your responsibility to submit it directly. It is the clients responsibility to maintain a copy of each certificate of completion. If you have questions contact RnCeus@RnCeus.com