At the end of this course,
- Describe the primitive cardiac tube, and its early growth
in length, shape and function.
- Differentiate the early structures that transform the single
chamber into the four chambered pump.
- Associate the openings between the heart's early chambers,
and the walls that eventually separate those chambers.
- Describe the tissue growth that separates venous from arterial
- Review the order of major cardiac development events.
- Relate embryological events to potential cardiac defects
in the fetus and newborn.
Course content will be reviewed or retired by 1/31/19