The purpose of this course is to provide nurses and healthcare providers with information about the etiology, incidence, sign and symptoms, treatment, and evidence based management of the patient with aSAH. At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Report gain scores of the ability to identify warning signs and symptoms of aSAH.
- Report knowledge gain scores of diagnostic criteria for confirmation of aSAH.
- Carry out post treatment nursing care of a patient with aSAH with confidence.
- Carry out interventions that are part of aneurysm precautions with confidence.
- Relate cornerstones evidence-based management strategies for aSAH after initial treatment.