- At the end of this course, participants will be able to
- Identify the psychological constructs that increase the risk of heart failure (HF).
- Discuss the identification of depression in nursing assessments.
- Describe treatment options for depression and anxiety to prevent heart failure.
- Describe a patient interaction that promotes positive well-being.
- Apply principles of Positive Psychology to prevent HF in patients at risk for HF.
- Discuss the relationship between an optimistic view and pessimistic one on quality of life of patient with HF.
- List three quality of life measurements used with patients who have HF.
Course content will be reviewed or retired by 11/31/19